Certification & Partner Programs
In order to become a certified C1 CMS Developer you need to complete two tracks.
The mandatory Basic training track and another track of your choosing
Becoming a Registered Partner is free and can be done in 2 minutes by using the red link to the right "Register".
Registering as a Partner means that you support the C1 CMS project. As a Registered Partner you will be listed on our website along with some of your solutions making it easier for potential clients to locate you.
In order to become a Certified C1 CMS Developer you need to complete two tracks.
The mandatory Basic training track and another track of your choosing:
- ASP.NET developer
- Front-end Developer
- Console Application developer
- System administrator
- System integrator
- Information Architect
Each track ends in a 24 hour assignment that will be evaluated before you receive your certification. Each track costs $360 (the Basic track included free) and is valid for 12 months.
Pick your track and start your Certification
Web Agencies that have two or more certified C1 CMS developers on staff are eligible for Certified Partner status. Once your certification has been completed it will be valid for 12 months.
Benefits being Certified:
- Beta and Release candidate access.
- Access to "everything" for dev purposes.
- Discount on seminars, events, etc.
- Use C1 CMS Certified Partner/Developer logo.
- Listing of name and logo on CMS Website.
- Priority listing of partner name, logo and 50-word profile
- Event and seminar support (Composite Option)
- Joint PR (Composite Option)
- Co-Exhibit and Sponsorship Events. (Composite option)
Learn more about the certification process and the different tracks on our documentation site.
Learn more about the many benefits becoming Gold Partner. Notice! Login required.
All prices are excluding VAT. Orckestra is not responsible for typographical errors and reserves the right to make changes without notice. When Registered or Certified, feel free to use C1 CMS logos, pictures and boilerplates.
Study on your own and become a Certified C1 CMS Developer
In order to become a certified C1 CMS developer you need to complete two tracks. The mandatory Basic training track and another track of you choosing, for example ASP.NET or Front-end.Each track consists of a selection of material to study, articles, guides, FAQ, how-to videos etc, and ends with a 24-hour exam that wil be provided to you by Orckestra. We recommend that you try to solve a sample assignment ("Test Yourself") before taking on the final exam.
How to pass the bar?
In order to become a certified C1 CMS developer you have to complete a 24-hour exam at the end of your training.
The exam process is as follows:
- You purchase access to the exam and indicate desired track and what date you would like the exam to take place
- On the agreed date you receive your assignment with tasks to complete
- You install a C1 CMS Website and complete the tasks on this site. You do this on your own PC.
- Within 24 hours after receiving the assignment, you ZIP your C1 CMS site and make it available to us
- We download your site and evaluate how you completed your tasks
- Within 2-5 working days you receive the results of your exam